How can we help you?
Get in touch with the sales team, receive answers to technical questions via support, or join the community chat.
Have a question before you upgrade? Need something specific that's not discussed on the site? This is the place to go.
Have a technical question that needs answering, great. We're here to help.
Join the community chat channels to discuss and get help from us as well as members of the Darwin community.
Frequently answered questions
- How do I use/install Darwin?
- Darwin is installed on your website just like Google Analytics or any other tracking script. Just add a small piece of code to your site via Google Tag Manager or html.
- Does Darwin work with [type of website]?
- Yes! Darwin works with any website that allow you to add your own scripts or HTML.
- How is Darwin different?
- Darwin's primary difference is in resolution. It tracks 93% more information that services like Google Analytics. It also records sessions, has heatmaps and ab testing.
- Is Darwin free?
- Yes, Darwin offers a free analytics suite as well as an upgraded professional suite. The free plan includes many useful features including analytics, replays, heatmaps, and more.
- Does Darwin play well with user privacy?
- From the beginning, Darwin has been aware and compliant with current, new and upcoming laws regarding user privacy. It is fully compliant with GDPL and other statutes. To enable all features, like ab testing, personal identifiers are needed; however, which may require 'cookie consent' in some locations.
- What exactly is Darwin?
- Darwin is an analytics tool focused on digital experience optimization. Technically, it is a tracking code that you install on your site. It then tracks public information about visitors to your site, as well as bots. From there, we provide you a nice UI that helps you understand their behavior and optimize your site.
- Can I get my money back after I pay for the Pro solution?
- Yes, Darwin offers a 14 day no-questions-asked satisfaction guarantee.